It is defined as regeneration of lost or injured tissues or organs of heart. However large organs like skin and liver loses the ability to regenerate, there is a hope for heart and lung tissues to regenerate.
• Tissue graft cardiac cell replacement.
• Cardiac remodeling
• Cardiac regenerative therapy
• Congenital heart disease and regeneration
• Heart repair, heart tissue regeneration and stem cells
• Biomimetic heart valve replacement
• Stem cell-derived engineered cardiac tissue
Austrian Heart Foundation; Belorussian Scientific Society of Cardiologists; Belgian Society of Cardiology; Spanish Society of Cardiology; British Cardiac Society.