Surgical and interventional cardiology
• Adult congenital heart surgery
• Angioplasty and stenting
• Aortic and thoracic endografts
• Carotid artery stenting, carotid endarterectomy, and atherectomy
• Complex lower extremity revascularization (also known as limb salvage)
• Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery, including traditional surgery, robotic minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass (MIDCAB), and Thoracoscopic CABG
• Endovascular aortic reconstruction
• Heart valve repair and replacement, including Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) and mitral valve repair and replacement, minimally invasive aortic valve replacement, port access mitral valve repair, and robotic approaches
• Thoracic aortic surgery and thoracic endovascular aortic surgery which includes an aortic aneurysm, aortic dissection, and traumatic aortic rupture.
• Peripheral vascular interventions includes bypass surgery and peripheral angioplasty and stenting
• Thoracic surgery for lung cancers, esophageals cancer, chest injury repair, and radiofrequency ablation of lung cancers
• Varicose vein treatments, including radiofrequency ablation (RFA), endovenous laser therapy (EVLT), sclerotherapy, foam sclerotherapy, and vein stripping
• Device implantation
Canadian Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation; Elsevier Society Partners in Cardiology; American Society for Preventive Cardiology; American Society of Echocardiography;; Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology.